There’s Something for the Whole Family at our 2021 Connecting Like Jesus Camp Meeting
Registration live at ConnectingLikeJesus.com!
Posted: June 24th, 2021
There's Something for the Whole Family at our 2021 Connecting Like Jesus Camp Meeting Registration live at ConnectingLikeJesus.com! In 2020, the world changed forever, including how we worshipped. But we are building upon the foundation set last year for ministry without borders with our first-ever virtual camp meeting. Our 2021 Connecting Like Jesus Camp Meeting will include Ministries’ Convention, where participants will benefit from training covering a range of age groups and ministry areas.
Dynamic morning and evening worship speakers will include G. Alexander Bryant, John Bradshaw, Ivan Williams, Vanessa Hairston and Hope Malabrigo.
Program features the entire family will enjoy from the 29th to the 3rd include:
- Early morning prayer sessions,
- Inspiring morning and evening worship programs,
- "Connect Café" afterglows to end each evening,
- Interactive Bible studies themed "Growing in Christ,"
- Departmental and general ministry training with experienced presenters,
- Mini-concerts featuring talent from across Ontario,
- Digital exhibit booths providing ministry resources,
- Exciting children's programming, including Children's Connect, a segment of the adult evening worships, Children in Mission, a one-hour program on Wednesday and Thursday, and on the 3rd, Children's Church and Sabbath School,
- A separate stream for Youth and Young Adults, with dynamic speakers and special features, like an IG live, Friday Night Live!" and "Acoustic Energy"
- ASL, French and Spanish interpretation for all adult plenary sessions,
- And more!
Registration is live on our camp meeting website, ConnectingLikeJesus.com. Here is a direct registration link - https://form.jotform.com/211512738480049. Once registered, you will be able to access all Camp Meeting and Ministries Convention programming from the 29th on using a simple email login.
Finally, in line with our theme, "Connecting—Like Jesus", we pray that this virtual gathering will lead participants into a more loving relationship with Jesus and with each other; and motivate them to commit to leading others into a life-changing relationship with Jesus.