Dear Ontario Conference Pastors, Head Elders, Clerks, and Communication Leaders:
We want to thank you for your diligent efforts during the pandemic.
The Conference feels it is now time to resume church potlucks safely
- Foods from households where one or more persons are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or where persons have tested positive should not be brought to the potluck, nor should the family attend.
- We discourage a lot of hand-to-food contacts; try to offer individually packaged items if possible.
It is important to utilize a team of servers to serve the food to attendees. We recommend that these persons:
- Should be wearing masks and gloves.
- Hold a current Food Handlers Certificate.
Please have plenty of hand sanitizer available and encourage everyone to sanitize their hands before eating or touching food. Physical distancing should continue to be respected.
Concerning foot washing
, more information will be forthcoming.
As you connect like Jesus, may grace and blessings be in your path,
- Mansfield Edwards (President)
- Jakov Bibulovic (Executive Secretary)
- Virene Meikle (Treasurer)